Saturday, October 13, 2007

13th October 2007.

Boring.

Everyone's not free, either they got sth on or some particular guy going to his grandpa's house. Wahlao.. Bored. I'm not used being home on a saturday, i every sat go out one. Sian.

My laopo going out with her friends then i tio pangseh again. Then i just finished FF7, which leaves me with no games to play. I'm trying hard not to complain now. zzz.

Sian
SIAN
SIAN LAH!

Downloading games now but the dl speed is simply pathetic. Today like zhen dui me like that. Or maybe im not suppose to go out cos of my bbq pork leg.

I wanna repair my phone leh.
BUT IT'S AT WOODLANDS.
And where do i live?
Amk. =.='

I remember seeing Nokia shop in amk hub, budden i just cant seem to find it. Maybe what i saw was No - Kia or Noki - a ..

Bye.

No comments: